Children's Miracle Network!

Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 for the Children's Miracle Network. Every penny counts! Just follow the link below http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=20917B8793F94F

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Move it and Lose it Challenge #9

I met the ladies competing for Miss Finger Lakes 2011 today at the first annual Miss Finger Lakes workshop. I hope that the new titleholder will carry on this new tradition :) Will you know who the new Miss Finger Lakes will be the moment that it happens? I will!

February 26th at 7 PM at the Union Hall... Be there!

Move it and Lose it Challenge #9

Use a smaller plate! If you use smaller plates then you will eat smaller portions because the plate will be filled faster. I know, I know, difficult concept... But it really works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment