Children's Miracle Network!

Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 for the Children's Miracle Network. Every penny counts! Just follow the link below http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=20917B8793F94F

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

On the hunt...

... for Miss Finger Lakes 2011! The Miss Finger Lakes Organization has announced this year's pageant to be held on February 26th 2011. The pageant will be hosted by our very own Miss NY International, Stacey Minchin! If you are interested in competing, let me know and I will make sure to get you all of the paperwork.

Now that I am finally done traveling for awhile and am all settled in, it was time to fill up my calendar. Here's what is in the month ahead...

November 4th - Volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House
November 7th - Showing off my Pancake Flipping skills at a CMN Breakfast fundraiser. *9:00-12:30 at the First United Methodist Church on Cedar St in Corning -- Stop by!*
November 14 - Inaugural Veterans Day 5K Run/Walk hosted by Elmira College
November 20 - CPA Exam :(
November 27 - Corning Parade of Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment