Children's Miracle Network!

Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 for the Children's Miracle Network. Every penny counts! Just follow the link below http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=20917B8793F94F

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Home Stretch?

Well there is less than one month left to go and some would argue that we are in the home stretch... the awesome part is that I am absolutely am not! While I am preparing like a mad woman for Miss NY, that does not mean that I have stopped my mission to get kids more involved.

I have been given an opportunity that I am SO excited about! This July, I will be a judge in the National American Miss Pageant. I know from experience that one pageant can turn into a life-long (well until you turn 24) phenomenon that can change your life forever. I am so pumped to witness these young women as they start their journey and have a chance to encourage them to use the organization to learn about themselves and to make a difference in their communities.

My pageant sister, Victoria Ripple, and I will both be judging and if you would like to join us there is still room for more judges! The pageant is in Rochester from July 9-13. If you are interested then please let me know and I will get you more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment