Children's Miracle Network!

Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 for the Children's Miracle Network. Every penny counts! Just follow the link below http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=20917B8793F94F

Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank Goodness for March 15th!!

As some of you may know, I am an accountant and a full time student. Today marks the day that corporate tax returns are due... YYAAYYY!!!!! It is a beautiful thing to have one deadline down!!!! (April 15th is another story). I have been working feverishly for the past few weeks, which is why I have sadly not been keeping up with my blog (the cartoon below pretty much sums it up)!




Anyway on to things that you actually may care about :) .. this week is my spring break, so I am back in Corning to get as much accomplished as I possibly can. On Wednesday, I will be meeting with the WETM-TV Crew to tape this Sunday's edition of the Community Focus Show. One of the judges from Miss Finger Lakes, Staci Lynn Honda, is an anchor on the show; it will be great to catch up with her!

On Thursday, I will get to meet Sarah Romelt, our Children's Miracle Network representative at the Arnot Ogden Medical Center. A few hours later, I have a meeting with Michele Mayer from Family Services. She has graciously offered to help me find community service events in the area for me to get involved in. To wrap up Thursday, I get to enjoy my "day of beauty" at the Ulta Salon, which was generously donated by another Finger Lakes judge, JoAnna Scott!!

To make a great week even better, I will be attending Miss Mohawk Valley this weekend and I am super pumped to see some of my girls again! I wish you ladies the best of luck!!!

I will make sure to take pictures and keep you updated with all of this weeks festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment