Children's Miracle Network!

Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 for the Children's Miracle Network. Every penny counts! Just follow the link below http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=20917B8793F94F

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WETM-TV Community Focus Show!

Today I got to meet with Stacey-Lyn Honda from WETM News to tape this Sunday's Community Focus show! Stacey-Lyn is such an amazing woman, she was ready with question after question for me, I was very impressed with her interviewing skills!

This was a really awesome opportunity for me. I have never had the chance to be in a news room before, I was like a kid in a candy shop! I always had this image of a camera crew taping the shows, but there was no camera crew at all. There were cameras set up at a few different angles around the room and Stacy-Lyn communicated to the camera operators through her head set. The people at the other end of the headset must have been in a secret room because I never saw them!

We had a long discussion about different pageant experiences and my upcoming year as Miss Finger Lakes. If you want to watch the interview, tune in to WETM channel 18 this Sunday at 7:30 a.m. (or DVR it if you are like me and don't want to wake up that early!)

Thanks again to Stacey-Lyn and the secret WETM crew, I had a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment