Children's Miracle Network!

Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 for the Children's Miracle Network. Every penny counts! Just follow the link below http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=20917B8793F94F

Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Girl's Dream Come True

This Saturday I put my accounting skills to the test....well not really. I was the auditor for the Miss Monroe County Teen Pageant!! This pageant was so fun for me because not only was I able to witness the winner's reaction when she found out that she was given the opportunity to represent her region at Miss NY Outstanding Teen Pageant, but I also got to spend the day with my pageant loves. Joining me at the head table was, co-auditor, Vicky Ripple, and judges, Lorna Rose, Ali Sun, and Heather Knowles. We had so much fun discussing the upcoming pageant season and reminiscing about past pageant seasons. A huge thank you to Calista and Melanie for making this event possible for all of the young ladies!





















Add Image
In last week's post, I stated that I would have another Get in the Game Monday this week. Unfortunately, when I woke up this morning, I was feeling a bit under the weather. But I didn't care, so I got up anyway and took a shower. When I got out of the shower I realized I did care... so I spent the rest of the day in bed with wet hair. I am very confident that even without the Get in the Game segment, the youth center kids still had a very involved and active day.



The week ahead:


On Friday I will be the emcee for the Miss Genesee County Fair Pageant! (This pageant is organized by Vicky Ripple!)

On Monday, we are Getting back in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment