Children's Miracle Network!

Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 for the Children's Miracle Network. Every penny counts! Just follow the link below http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=20917B8793F94F

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Could Be!

I wanted to take some time and make everyone aware of a wonderful organization that I am a part of that you can be a part of too! I Could Be is an online mentoring organization for students. It is sooo easy to be a mentor. All you have to do is go to the web site and click the "get involved" button and fill out the necessary paperwork. The organization asks for a $5 dollar donation to cover the costs of your background check.

I have gotten to help so many amazing students through this organization. For example, one student is aspiring to be a contractor, so I recommended that he look into the Habitat for Humanity program. He is now actively involved! Most of the questions that you will receive from students will involve college choices, activity opportunities, and life experiences. You also are able to view all of their homework assignments and give them positive and constructive feedback to help them through their schooling.

I cannot stress enough the importance of being an I Could Be mentor!! You can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment