Children's Miracle Network!

Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 for the Children's Miracle Network. Every penny counts! Just follow the link below http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=20917B8793F94F

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My FAVORITE day of the year!!


Happy April 15th everyone!! Today is the last possible day for you to file your tax return (unless you filed for an extension, which of course means more work for me)! In celebration of tax day, a lot of businesses are offering free goodies! This year has been economically difficult for not only individuals, but for businesses as well. This is their way of saying thank you for supporting them and ultimately keeping them in business as our country is slowing reviving itself.

In support of Tax Day, PricewaterhouseCoopers is giving me Friday off!! This means that I can go home to Corning and hopefully spend the day at the Children's Miracle Network. This weekend is full of fun festivities including dress shopping in Watertown and Fundraising for CMN at Wal-Mart!!! Stay tuned for an update on how much money I was able to raise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment