Children's Miracle Network!

Please help me reach my goal of raising $2,000 for the Children's Miracle Network. Every penny counts! Just follow the link below http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=20917B8793F94F

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LONG OVERDUE Crowning Moments!

Okay, so here's the deal... my video camera decided that it only wanted to work in 30 second intervals so I only have 30 seconds of each girl's crowning moment from the NYC pageants last month. Claire, I am so sorry but something went wrong with yours and I only got about 7 random seconds of video, but I posted it anyway. I apologize that this took me so long... but clearly, my camera has issues!

Miss Greater Gotham - Amanda Mason

Miss Metropolitan - Hannah Wright

Miss Manhattan - Jackie Holmes

Miss Southeast NY - Claire Buffie

Miss Liberty - Cassie Franklin

Miss Greater NYC - Keelie Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment